Pop – a – Job instructions
- Pop – a – Job on Texas Career Check will pick an occupation title at random, and display it as a series of blank balloons with each letter representing a balloon.
- You can guess one letter at a time:
- For every correct guess, the letter will be filled in place of the blank balloon displayed.
- For a wrong guess, you lose a chance and one “10-point balloon” will be popped.
- For every correct letter guess, you get 10 points. Once the correct occupation title is guessed, 10 points for each “10-point balloon” is added to the score.
- You have 6 chances to guess the correct occupation title before you lose the game.
- After the correct occupation title is guessed, a link to explore the occupation appears. Clicking on the link does not stop the game. The summary will be opened in a new tab.
- The list of occupation titles solved will be stored as links in the winning titles list at the bottom of the screen. All the links to the occupation summary will be opened in a new tab, so that you do not lose your progress of the game.